How does RockTape work?
When applied correctly, RockTape’s unique elasticity causes the skin to form convolutions and wrinkle. This decompresses the tissue immediately below the skin. It is believed that this has three main effects:
- Fluid effect – improving blood and lymphatic flow in the taped area
- Mechanical effect – improving the slide and glide between tissue layers
- Neurological effect – altering the perception of pain and improving body awareness
RockTape is a premium brand of kinesiology tape. First used by acupuncturists and chiropractors in Japan, today kinesiology tape is used by a wide variety of health professionals throughout the world to both prevent and treat injuries and pain.
What are the key symptoms RockTape might assist with?
- Muscle pain or cramping – e.g. lower back or calf muscles
- Joint pain – e.g. shoulder or knee
- Poor posture
- Inflammation or bruising
Why is RockTape better than other kinesiology tape brands?
RockTape manufactured in South Korea which has much more stringent quality controls than the majority of kinesiology tapes that are manufactured in China. This results in a product that is stickier, stretchier and superior than the other kinesiology tapes. Not to forget the extensive range of colours and patterns available to cater for every personality type.